Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sea World Barbie+

My wife and I visited her cousin in Connecticut. Prior to a family reunion picnic, I wandered around their backyard and popped some snaps. Typical (for me), I pretty much put my camera away when the guests arrived...

Sea World Barbie 1, 10.2.2010
I took this one with the Canon G9 set on incandescent AWB, which gave it the extreme Ektachrome effect. I was waiting until the sun reached the area, but someone decided its removal was part of the party clean-up. Some people just don't get it

Sea World Barbie 2, 10.2.2010
This one was posed. I think she bares a frightening resemblance to bonehead Beauty pageant titleholder, Carrie Prejean, (Miss California USA 2009)


Koi, 10.2.2010
Our hosts had a little faux waterfall and fabricated pond filled with colorful koi. Naturally, I caught them in B/W. I did nothing to enhance the glow coming off the fish.

"The falls," 10.2.2010



No comments:

Post a Comment